See bottom of page for dates
Our two day Body Piercing Course is £200.00. This lays down a knowledge base for performing precision piercing. It introduces
all equipment, theory, including our exclusive techniques, measurements and more. It is the ideal precursor before going into apprenticeships
and other work based experience.
The Course Fee is £200.00 and takes place over a weekend, Saturday and Sunday.
A Deposit of £100.00 is needed to book your place followed by the balance on arrival.
Application Form. Download to your desktop. Complete and return by post or email. Click Here (pdf file)
The course covers all above the waist piercing including surface.
The following curriculum contains most of the things that will be covered on the course but may not necessarily be in the order stated.
Trainees will be given a ring binder for their own notes and handouts but need to bring along a writing pad, pens and pencils etc.
1. Clinic Requirements to Environmental Health Standards
2. Clinic and Equipment Hygiene and Sterilisation
3. The professional use of all equipment
4. The use of other medical materials
5. General Safety at Work including Bloodborne Pathogens
6. Body Piercing Placements eg Names and Positions
7. Correct Measurements of placements
8. Correct measurements of jewellery for each piercing
9. Suitable Types and Grades of jewellery
10. The suitability of metals for body jewellery
11. Customer Care and Health Records
12. Body Piercing Aftercare
13. Minor Emergencies and how to deal with them
14. Duty of Care towards clients, including fainting
15. Possible problems. The advice to give eg allergies and rejections
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded at the end of the course.
These courses are available during a weekend and are flexibly operated.
Dates for 2018:
Monday 1st October